Happy International Women's Day! 🎉
As a woman-founded and women-led brand, we celebrate women everyday. From our self-care planners with 1,000+ 5-star reviews, to our award-winning skincare line and holistic facial spas in NYC, our mission is to empower women to feel radiant and confident from the inside out; from skin to soul.
At the core of our beliefs is that self-care is non-negotiable. It is not a luxury, but something that every woman deserves, everyday. Studies show that self-care helps you function at your highest level and live your healthiest, most fulfilling life.
The Savor Beauty Planner helps you get it all done, all while prioritizing your self-care. It's more than just a planner - it's a holistic approach to wellness. With guided reflection prompts, visioning pages, and plenty of space to plan, it will become your secret tool to turning your dream life into your reality.
Here are 5 ways to use your Savor Beauty Planner for self-care:
Define Your Self-Care Priorities
In your Opening Ritual, define 3 priorities you'd like to focus on. Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- Improving the quality of your sleep
- Moving your body more
- Spending more time with loved ones
- Reading 1 book every month
- Eating more fruits and vegetables
- Drinking 64 oz. of water everyday
Make a List of Self-Care Activities
Now that you have defined your self-care priorities, list out the various activities that can help you achieve these goals. Tip: Dedicate an entire "Gorgeous Chaos" container to this.
If your goal is to get better quality sleep, you can:
- Take a warm bath or shower before bed to relax your muscles. Elevate the experience with a few drops of pure essential oil for deeply soothing aromatherapy.
- Put your phone away 1 hour before bedtime, as the blue light keeps us up and makes it difficult to unwind.
- Read a book to unplug from the day and take your mind elsewhere before you drift off to sleep.
If your goal is to drink more water, you can:
- Get a cute new water bottle to inspire you to drink more.
- Create a tracking system in your planner. Use stickers to make it more fun!
- Incorporate water in your diet through fruits, vegetables, and soup.
Schedule Your Self-Care
One of the most challenging things about self-care is finding the time to practice it. Refer to your self-care activity list, and designate a time for each activity throughout the week. Simply writing down self-care activities is not enough. Take the time to actually schedule your activities in your week.
Monday @ 6 PM: Vinyasa Yoga class
Tuesday @ 7 AM: Take a walk in the park
Saturday @ 12 PM: Clean out your fridge and make a yummy smoothie or salad with your remaining fruits and vegetables
Self-care is non-negotiable. Think of it as a mandatory meeting with your higher self.
photo by @picnicsforpeace
Gratitude is an essential aspect of self-care. Write down three things you're grateful for each day. Focusing on the positive things in your life can help shift your mindset and improve your overall well-being.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- I am grateful for my body because it allows me to ________
- I am grateful for ______ (a person)
- I am grateful for ______ (a job or hobby)
Reflect on Your Self-Care Journey
As you fill out your Closing Ritual each week, use the guided questions to check in with yourself on your self-care journey.
How do you feel? Were you able to complete all, or some, of your self-care activities? Perhaps you learned that you love doing yoga, but can't sit still to read a book. Checking in with yourself helps to track your progress, learn from your habits, and continue on the path to a more radiant you.
P.S. With the purchase of any planner, you will get an e-invite to our exclusive online community for planner inspiration and self-care secrets, straight from our founder, Angela!
Follow us @savorsecret for more tips on productivity, wellness, and living your most radically radiant life!